A WORKSHOP with SWAMI SARADANANDA
Yoga Teachers Guide to the Chakras
Sunday, 4th Nov: 2:45-6:45pm at Yotopia in Covent Garden
Learn to Introduce your students to the concept of chakras and how they relate to their yoga practice. Simultaneously deepen your own understanding of these swirling vortexes of psychic energy. In this 4-hour workshop for yoga teachers, Swami Saradananda shares the knowledge she has gained from years of study and personal practice, much of which is embodied in her books.
What will teachers get out of this workshop?
- A deep understanding of the nature and functions of the chakras.
- The ability to create chakra-related sequences that are designed to get results for all levels of students. This is a valuable asset for all yoga teachers.
- The capacity to adapt your yoga practice to move energy upward to higher consciousness.
- A uniquely practical as well as theoretical approach to chakras.
- Ways that you, and your students, can use the chakras to manifest your ideas and dreams into more creative embodiments.
- A more meditative approach to asana practice and teaching.
Through a combination of pranayama, chanting, meditation and small group discussion, this workshop equips you with the knowledge and skills to take your teaching and personal practice to a deeper level.
Venue: Yotopia, 13 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9QJ
Click here to book – or Tel: 0333 405 8888
If you have any questions about this workshop or click here to schedule a workshop in your centre or studio