A WORKSHOP with SWAMI SARADANANDA
Yoga teachers guide to teaching Pranayama
Sunday, 29 Nov, 2.45-6.45pm at Yotopia in Covent Garden
Learn to introduce your students to yoga breath-work and the ways in which these vital exercises can enhance their practice. Simultaneously deepen your own understanding of prana and pranayama.
In this 4-hour workshop for yoga teachers, Swami Saradananda introduces the powerful revitalizing and regenerating effects that breathing exercises can have on your body and mind. It promises to be unique in its simple, yet in-depth approach to the yoga practice of pranayama.
What will teachers get out of this workshop?
- A working understanding of the physical structure and function of the breathing mechanisms.
- The ability introduce pranayama and related breathing exercises to all levels of students. This is a valuable asset for all yoga teachers.
- Powerful tools to enable them to make more efficient use of their breath and vital energies, including helping students with issues related to stress.
- Ways that you, and your students, can use the power of your breath to manifest your ideas.
- A more breath-centred and meditative approach to asana practice and teaching.
Venue: Yotopia, 13 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9QJ
To book click here - or Tel: 0333 405 8888
If you have any questions about this workshop or click here to schedule a workshop in your centre or studio