A WORKSHOP WITH SWAMI SARADANANDA
Yoga Teachers' Guide to Mudras and Meditation
Sunday, 31st March: 2:45-6:45pm at Yotopia in Covent Garden
In this fascinating 4-hour workshop for yoga teachers, Swami Saradananda presents innovative and in-depth techniques of introducing students to yoga mudras – both in asana classes and as part of a meditative practice. She simultaneously offers you ways to deepen your own understanding of mudras and meditation.
What will teachers get out of this workshop?
- A working understanding of mudras. How to integrate them into asana classes
- The ability introduce mudras, meditation and related exercises to all levels of students. This is a valuable asset for all yoga teachers.
- Powerful tools to enable you to make more efficient use of the revitalizing and regenerating effects that mudras can have on your body and mind – and how they can enhance your meditation practice.
- Ways that you, and your students, can use the power of mudras and meditation to manifest your ideas and dreams.
- A more meditative approach to asana practice and teaching.
Venue: Yotopia, 13 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9QJ
Click here to book – or Tel: 0333 405 8888
If you have any questions about this workshop or click here to schedule a workshop in your centre or studio